An increase in environmental awareness and the need to cut energy costs have led to a surge in demand for solar panels. Both residential home owners and businesses alike are seriously considering installing rooftop panels to generate their own electricity. The primary reasons that have led to an explosion in demand for solar power are:
- Today’s solar panels do not suffer from the complaints that older models had. Developments in solar manufacturing technology have made them highly efficient and affordable.
- Numerous incentive programs from energy suppliers and government have made installing solar panels an attractive option.
- The entry of large number of solar providers have made solar technology easily available to all.
- Many businesses and large residential units wish to bring down their carbon emissions and solar panels are a viable alternative to conventional energy sources in this regard.
Even with rising awareness on benefits of installing solar panels, one of the challenges that solar companies face is not knowing where their customers are. In spite of offering best in class products and ready service, many solar businesses suffer due to lack of avenues to interact with customers and raise appreciation for their brand. The increase in solar manufacturers and distributors has made the market competitive and companies feel the need to resort to aggressive marketing to reach their customers.
One great way that solar businesses can reach prospective customers is through solar lead generation. As an ambitious solar company, you stand to gain the following benefits through solar lead generation services:
1. The advantage of working with experts Many of the lead generation companies have customer acquisition experts who are well-versed with the solar market. They can identify your niche customers and help you take your business to them. The customers they bring are likely to be those who are considering solar energy and hence, the leads you receive will be accurate with a high chance of converting.
2. The advantage of qualified leads Solar lead generation gives you qualified leads that are often verified through tele-calling. Such leads are a big asset for your business as they comprise of customers who have been verified as having an interest in solar panels. This means your sales team does not waste time in pursuing customers who are not interested in your line of product.
3. Reduced burden on your staff Your expertise lies in installing solar rooftops. Having to hunt for prospective customers implies you need to engage your staff in activities that distract them from their critical responsibilities. Engaging a solar lead generation firm takes the pressure off your staff and allows them to focus on their primary tasks. This reduces your operating costs, leads to better resource management and best of all, it gives you the advantage of selling your products to ready customers.
4. Cost effective Reaching out to customers and raising brand awareness through advertisements and marketing campaigns is a costly affair. It takes weeks of effort and several thousand pounds to plan and run a campaign or advertisement. With solar lead generation, you get the same benefits at a much lower cost. Lead generation companies can bring you warm leads in the geographical area of your choice and including residential and business leads, so that you are at an advantage to increase sales through high rate of conversion.
5. Maintain brand repute Aggressive marketing or cold calling customers may be annoying to people who may turn hostile to your company. In an age where word of mouth marketing is increasingly being considered as a highly effective way to spread brand awareness and boost sales, such negative perception of a brand can severely impact your business. As opposed to such marketing tactics, engaging a solar lead generation firm can give you prospective customers without harming your brand repute.
Infosearch BPO is a leading B2B and B2C lead generation firm that offers the advantage of highly trained professionals with good product knowledge who can win willing customers for your business. Contact us to know more about our services.
Inbound Marketing & Customer Support in Australia, UK & USA
Infosearch BPO serves Global organizations that majorly belong to Australia, UK & USA with Inbound Marketing & Customer Support services. The significant tactic for your business to increase its ROI is to concentrate on your Inbound Marketing and Customer Support Services.
Inbound Telemarketing is canvasing, promoting and selling products to prospect customers who are calling us. As the customers are initiating the call, all the callers are prospects to buy your products or services. This makes it obvious that how important to handle those calls effectively. Infosearch BPO applies customized marketing strategy for every business to meet your business goal. We sketch effective marketing techniques and do promotion marketing with experienced call centre representatives at our Infosearch BPO Call centre.
Serving customers up to their satisfaction is vital for any business. Answering customers calls, solving their queries – both technical & non-technical & serving through IVR –all this come under customer service. At times, Inbound marketing & customer service goes hand-in-hand. The call centre representatives of Infosearch BPO possess excellent customer service skills that help your business to boost its sales.
The inbound call centre services that we offer are:
Answering service, Customer service, Help desk, Technical support, Inquiry handling, IVRS, Inbound sales & Order taking services.
What are you waiting for? Contact us right now.
- 5 Ways Solar Lead Generation Can Help Your Business
- Outbound Call Centre & Inbound BPO Services – UK, Aus & USA
- Diwali Wishes
- Infosearch BPO celebrates 10 years in the business
- Inbound Marketing in Australia, UK & USA
- Outsourcing Customer Support Function
- Five Grievances Of Call Centre Employees
- Infosearch BPO Services
- Careers in Infosearch BPO
- Some Ways To Handle Customer Queries
- February 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- July 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- July 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009