We, at Infosearch BPO have been working with clients in Australia, India, UK, USA and Canada for over 10 years. Our service offerings vary from providing telephone support to clients’ customers to providing back office support functions. The data management plays a vital role in our process methodology and we take at most care in data protection.
Our data protection policies are in line with our Global clients’ expectation and we ensure data is protected from being misused or mishandled.
There are regular audits conducted to ensure the policies are in practice through our internal and external auditors periodically. We are in the process of acquiring ISO 27001:2013 Certificate . The ISMS (Information Security and Management system) practices will further enhance our data security management capabilities.
Some of the Data protection policies are explained briefly as below
- All employees are recruited after professional verification for experience, behaviour, malpractices and conducts.
- The entire office premises is controlled by 24×7 security personnel to avoid illegal and unauthorised entry by any person without permission.
- The office premises including car parks, operation floor, all departments are covered under CCTV surveillance.
- All employees are given access cards and access to operation floor is controlled by bio metric access.
- The employees are strictly not allowed to carry handbags, laptops, backpack, umbrella etc.
- Electronic Gadgets, Laptops, Mobile phones etc. are strictly not allowed inside the operation floor.
- The operation floor is a No paper and pen zone.
- IT department ensure all information security measures like secured computer access, disabling external storage device drivers, firewall protection etc.
All departments are given guidelines for data protection through ISM Manual (Information Security Management Manual) as part of ISO 9001:2015 standards. Please contact us for further queries on enquiries(at)infosearchbpo(dot)com
It’s a new year and every business is constantly changing or evolving. As more and more companies from UK, USA, Europe, Australia and other countries have started outsourcing their business services to offshore destinations like India, the Outsourcing trends have changed. In the past 2 months of the year things are taking a different shape in outsourcing business.
The expectations of a business from its Outsourcing partner are changing and the more emphasis is given to the following points.
Data Protection – Clients expect outsourcing partners to manage and handle data in a secured way as remote data handling is the key in outsourcing. There needs to be technical and physical data protection measures are required to be followed. These are expected to curtail misuse of data.
Cost Effective operations – Even though cost is the driving factor in outsourcing there have not been expenditures which are costly like travel by the client to the offshore centre, direct trainings, operational expenditure etc. The New Year will bring in a shift on this point as companies are trying effective ways to communicate, train and operate.
Value Added Services – The offshore centres have started offering various value added services to satisfy their clients at a nominal or zero additional cost.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) – It’s a revolutionary technique which can replace manual work on certain repetitive work. The outsourcing industry will start using RPA as services to their clients as it needs some expertise in using them.
Flexible operation Hours – The whole industry used to work as per the client’s requirement with respect to operating hours. There seems a change expected as clients are open and flexible for operation hours by the BPO companies. The back end work doesn’t require to interact with customers or employees of the clients regularly hence the flexibility can be explore by the industry.
So these were the top 5 Outsourcing trends to keep an eye on when you want to outsource your business services.
We are geared up for the changes and started working on the new trends with clients already. If you are looking for an Outsourcing partner, please contact us for your offshoring / outsourcing requirements. We specialise in various Inbound, Outbound, BPO, KPO and Web designing services. The company has over 10 years of experience in the industry partnering with Global companies from UK, USA and Australia. For more information or to get a quote, contact us.
- Accounting & Finance Outsourcing
- 7 Essential Tips For Offshoring Your Back Office Processing
- Data Protection Policies of Infosearch BPO
- Customer Support For Online Food Ordering
- Outsourcing in 2017 – The new trends you can expect
- March 2017
- February 2017
- November 2016
- June 2016
- February 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- July 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- July 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009