In many Forums and Question & Answer Websites, there were few questions asked regarding the difference between the two terms “Outsourcing” & “Remote Outsourcing”. This article explains the same with examples.
Outsourcing is contracting out the entire or a part of your business to a third party company. For example, an Australia based company can outsource its Web designing & Marketing services or an UK based company that sells utility products can outsource its customer services. If you have doubts regarding which services can be outsourced, you can see our call centre services page, which has a list of services that InfoSearch BPO handles.
There are two ways to outsource, Offshore and Near-shore. To define it simply, if you outsource within your region or nearby country, it is near-shoring. And if you outsource to any far off place like another country which is in completely different geographic location, it is offshoring.
Both have their own benefits and limitations. The advantages of Offshore outsourcing is it is cost effective, you can get 24×7 services because of time zone differences and your services are managed by Global experts. Proximity, same time zone and work culture are the benefits of near-shore outsourcing. One can decide between offshoring and near-shoring depending on their business need.
Infosearch BPO handles many offshore services than near-shore outsourcing services.
Remote Outsourcing Or Remote Team:
This can be done in two ways. In the first method, a client himself looks for and appoints the individuals, assigns tasks and manages them directly. Those individuals may/may not be working from the same place.
In another method, a client outsources the task to a third party firm. The firm recruits/assigns its employees on client’s behalf. The client knows the individuals who work on which task etc and so the employees will communicate directly with the client. The employees are still the staffs of the Outsourcing Company but they work full-time for the client.
InfoSearch BPO has huge experience in remote team outsourcing too. As an instance, we offered complete back office support to one of the top holiday rentals company in Italy. The services we offered were Customer services (mail, chat and phone), BPO services (co-ordination with property owners, travel agents, reservations & payments collection etc) and complete Web services (Website design, Marketing & Maintenance).
What are you waiting for? Contact Infosearch BPO for any of your outsourcing services.
Website: www.infosearchbpo.com and Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An increase in environmental awareness and the need to cut energy costs have led to a surge in demand for solar panels. Both residential home owners and businesses alike are seriously considering installing rooftop panels to generate their own electricity. The primary reasons that have led to an explosion in demand for solar power are:
- Today’s solar panels do not suffer from the complaints that older models had. Developments in solar manufacturing technology have made them highly efficient and affordable.
- Numerous incentive programs from energy suppliers and government have made installing solar panels an attractive option.
- The entry of large number of solar providers have made solar technology easily available to all.
- Many businesses and large residential units wish to bring down their carbon emissions and solar panels are a viable alternative to conventional energy sources in this regard.
Even with rising awareness on benefits of installing solar panels, one of the challenges that solar companies face is not knowing where their customers are. In spite of offering best in class products and ready service, many solar businesses suffer due to lack of avenues to interact with customers and raise appreciation for their brand. The increase in solar manufacturers and distributors has made the market competitive and companies feel the need to resort to aggressive marketing to reach their customers.
One great way that solar businesses can reach prospective customers is through solar lead generation. As an ambitious solar company, you stand to gain the following benefits through solar lead generation services:
1. The advantage of working with experts Many of the lead generation companies have customer acquisition experts who are well-versed with the solar market. They can identify your niche customers and help you take your business to them. The customers they bring are likely to be those who are considering solar energy and hence, the leads you receive will be accurate with a high chance of converting.
2. The advantage of qualified leads Solar lead generation gives you qualified leads that are often verified through tele-calling. Such leads are a big asset for your business as they comprise of customers who have been verified as having an interest in solar panels. This means your sales team does not waste time in pursuing customers who are not interested in your line of product.
3. Reduced burden on your staff Your expertise lies in installing solar rooftops. Having to hunt for prospective customers implies you need to engage your staff in activities that distract them from their critical responsibilities. Engaging a solar lead generation firm takes the pressure off your staff and allows them to focus on their primary tasks. This reduces your operating costs, leads to better resource management and best of all, it gives you the advantage of selling your products to ready customers.
4. Cost effective Reaching out to customers and raising brand awareness through advertisements and marketing campaigns is a costly affair. It takes weeks of effort and several thousand pounds to plan and run a campaign or advertisement. With solar lead generation, you get the same benefits at a much lower cost. Lead generation companies can bring you warm leads in the geographical area of your choice and including residential and business leads, so that you are at an advantage to increase sales through high rate of conversion.
5. Maintain brand repute Aggressive marketing or cold calling customers may be annoying to people who may turn hostile to your company. In an age where word of mouth marketing is increasingly being considered as a highly effective way to spread brand awareness and boost sales, such negative perception of a brand can severely impact your business. As opposed to such marketing tactics, engaging a solar lead generation firm can give you prospective customers without harming your brand repute.
Infosearch BPO is a leading B2B and B2C lead generation firm that offers the advantage of highly trained professionals with good product knowledge who can win willing customers for your business. Contact us to know more about our services.
- Back Office Processing – Outsourcing Services
- InfoSearch BPO – One Stop For All Outsourcing Services
- Outsourcing (Off-shoring & Near-shoring) Vs Remote (Team) Outsourcing
- 5 Ways Solar Lead Generation Can Help Your Business
- Outbound Call Centre & Inbound BPO Services – UK, Aus & USA
- Diwali Wishes
- Infosearch BPO celebrates 10 years in the business
- Inbound Marketing & Customer Support
- Outsourcing Customer Support Function
- Five Grievances Of Call Centre Employees
- November 2016
- June 2016
- February 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- July 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- July 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009