We, at Infosearch BPO have been working with clients in Australia, India, UK, USA and Canada for over 10 years. Our service offerings vary from providing telephone support to clients’ customers to providing back office support functions. The data management plays a vital role in our process methodology and we take at most care in data protection.
Our data protection policies are in line with our Global clients’ expectation and we ensure data is protected from being misused or mishandled.
There are regular audits conducted to ensure the policies are in practice through our internal and external auditors periodically. We are in the process of acquiring ISO 27001:2013 Certificate . The ISMS (Information Security and Management system) practices will further enhance our data security management capabilities.
Some of the Data protection policies are explained briefly as below
- All employees are recruited after professional verification for experience, behaviour, malpractices and conducts.
- The entire office premises is controlled by 24×7 security personnel to avoid illegal and unauthorised entry by any person without permission.
- The office premises including car parks, operation floor, all departments are covered under CCTV surveillance.
- All employees are given access cards and access to operation floor is controlled by bio metric access.
- The employees are strictly not allowed to carry handbags, laptops, backpack, umbrella etc.
- Electronic Gadgets, Laptops, Mobile phones etc. are strictly not allowed inside the operation floor.
- The operation floor is a No paper and pen zone.
- IT department ensure all information security measures like secured computer access, disabling external storage device drivers, firewall protection etc.
All departments are given guidelines for data protection through ISM Manual (Information Security Management Manual) as part of ISO 9001:2015 standards. Please contact us for further queries on enquiries(at)infosearchbpo(dot)com
Online food ordering is a new age business with high demand and acceptance. It requires to integrate customers, Application or service provider and Restaurants. The process needs to be synchronized for faster deliveries.
The product is evolving in many dimensions with addition of different cuisines and customization. Customers are given option to select a specific restaurant or cuisine. The app should have provision to suggest choices based on cuisine selection and location.
The whole idea of online good ordering should give ease, convenience and faster deliveries of food to customers. The big player Grubhub Inc. delivered orders worth $1.5 billion in the last year. It’s a 61% online ordering market share. The industry is growing at a rapid phase soon expected to touch over $5 billion.
Need for a Call centre support
Even though these are App based solution there is a need for human intervention through call centre support services by coordinating with customers, restaurants and delivery team. Infosearch BPO offers Call Centre support services for such services. Contact us if you are looking for the support service. Email: enquiries(at)infosearchbpo(dot)com
- Accounting & Finance Outsourcing
- 7 Essential Tips For Offshoring Your Back Office Processing
- Data Protection Policies of Infosearch BPO
- Customer Support For Online Food Ordering
- Outsourcing in 2017 – The new trends you can expect
- March 2017
- February 2017
- November 2016
- June 2016
- February 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- July 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- July 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009