Frame your business better with Outsourcing Process
What is Business Outsourcing
Business may be defined as a composition of several components and the objects that stands for a successful business are good organization, detail records about finance and potential challenges, competitive analysis, aware of the risk involved and the corresponding solution, consistency, providing good services, sales, marketing etc.
A business may be small-scale or large-scale business, but it is not possible for a single person to manage the operations involved in any kind of business all alone. If in case a single person is going to manage the whole operations, then he/she may fail to take care of core business functions. To ripe the fruit of success in Business it is very important to manage the successful objects that has been listed above as well as the core business operations. The key to mange both the core functions and the main objects at the same time is Outsourcing.
Outsourcing can be defined as the process of getting work done for a certain operation either by a company or a single person outside the business concern. Business Outsourcing is one in which the owner of the business outsources a part of the business operations either to a company or an individual to get done effectively and efficiently.
Build business with Outsourcing Process
Outsourcing is not a very new technique. It grows parallel with a well organized business process. Outsourcing plays an important role thus enabling the business people to achieve their targets easily and help them to achieve victory in their business.
It is not that easy for a single person to handle the whole operations of a business concern. It comprises of many difficult task to be done. Outsourcing is done in such cases to handle certain function of the business operations. If these task are done efficiently and effectively then without any doubts the business will surely reach the path of success.
Some of the benefits that associated with Outsourcing are: focusing on core activities, getting connected with skilled expertise, increasing in-house efficiency with better risk management, run the business very smoothly (24*7), improves services thus making a happy customer, operational control, staffing flexibility, controls capital cost etc. The benefits of outsourcing are many but it is not very easy to find a right individual or a company for outsourcing business functions. Therefore every business owner must aware of finding the right partners for Outsourcing and should keep a track whether the working is getting done properly and efficiently.
Ways to promote performance in call handling services
Now a days it is very rare to see a person without phone and most of the people will prefer phone for their communication than any other contact method. When it comes to business communications it is very important to improve the performance in call handling services since communication plays an important role in the process. The performance in call handling services can be increased by following the metrics that have mentioned below.
- The key factor to increase the performance in call-handling services is continuous training and motivation. Training should be provided in such a way it should balance both the call duration (minimum call duration) as well as effectively satisfying the customers and getting their phone off quickly.
- Secondly, try to figure out the messages very shortly that the caller should understand the message quickly without any confusion.
- Next is to measure the call handling staff performance, notify the number of calls answered per person and the average call duration. Also keep a separate record to measure the following,
- Make note of every call, its category and arrival time of every single call
- The call duration – time took to answer the particular call
- The person who attend the call
- How long the call lasted?
- The number of times the call transferred and to whom it was transferred.
- Focus to ignore the repeated callers. Categorize the calls accordingly and make sure that there is enough staff to answer to a large volume of unique callers.
- Ensure that a proper training is provided to the staff to mange the calls that comes during the peak hours.
- It is also very important to keep track of real time statistics .i.e. monitoring and recording the conversations of staff members with the customers. So that the higher authority may point out the things that went wrong and how it could be improved further with the oncoming process.
- Lastly providing the staff with rewards and comfortable working environment.
- BPO SERVICES (12)
- Call Center Services (19)
- contact (1)
- Outsourcing (4)
- Press Releases (4)
- Telemarketing Services (3)
- Uncategorized (1)
- November 2013
- October 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- July 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
Articles on BPO
INTERNATIONAL Call Center SERVICES
- Importance Of Speech Analytics
- Tips To Enhance The Satisfaction Of Potential Customers
- Frame your business better with Outsourcing Process
- Ways to promote performance in call handling services
- Importance Of Call Back In Call Centers
- Telemarketing Services
- Answering Service for Banking & Financial Sectors
- Call Center Services in Various Languages
- Growing Outsourcing Services in Chennai
- Why Outsource to India