We, at Infosearch BPO have been working with clients in Australia, India, UK, USA and Canada for over 10 years. Our service offerings vary from providing telephone support to clients’ customers to providing back office support functions. The data management plays a vital role in our process methodology and we take at most care in data protection.
Our data protection policies are in line with our Global clients’ expectation and we ensure data is protected from being misused or mishandled.
There are regular audits conducted to ensure the policies are in practice through our internal and external auditors periodically. We are in the process of acquiring ISO 27001:2013 Certificate . The ISMS (Information Security and Management system) practices will further enhance our data security management capabilities.
Some of the Data protection policies are explained briefly as below
- All employees are recruited after professional verification for experience, behaviour, malpractices and conducts.
- The entire office premises is controlled by 24×7 security personnel to avoid illegal and unauthorised entry by any person without permission.
- The office premises including car parks, operation floor, all departments are covered under CCTV surveillance.
- All employees are given access cards and access to operation floor is controlled by bio metric access.
- The employees are strictly not allowed to carry handbags, laptops, backpack, umbrella etc.
- Electronic Gadgets, Laptops, Mobile phones etc. are strictly not allowed inside the operation floor.
- The operation floor is a No paper and pen zone.
- IT department ensure all information security measures like secured computer access, disabling external storage device drivers, firewall protection etc.
All departments are given guidelines for data protection through ISM Manual (Information Security Management Manual) as part of ISO 9001:2015 standards. Please contact us for further queries on enquiries(at)infosearchbpo(dot)com