Top five criticisms of Call Center staffs:
The most common top 5 grievances of employees of a Call Center are discussed in this blog post. Also this article explains how Infosearch BPO faces these challenges successfully.
1. Surveillance by management:
One of the very common grievances of call center employees is continuous or frequent call monitoring. They feel it very annoying on such scrutinised activities.
2. Stressful job nature with targets:
Almost all the call center jobs are coupled with targets that make the work too stressful. Another reason for high stress is when the employee has to directly deal with the customers.
3. Monotonous job:
The nature of jobs in call centers or BPOs is repetitive but that becomes a main criticism from staff’s side.
4. Poor working environment:
Poor facilities for employees, poor maintenance of work place, lack of privacy, noisy atmosphere etc disturbs the staffs.
5. Low compensation:
Low salary payment with no bonuses or rewards for a high stress job becomes a major concern for the employees.
How Infosearch tackles it?
Infosearch BPO overcomes these 5 common criticisms and that becomes the main strength of our call center.
- We train the staffs for every process and guide them whenever they need it. Read Life @ Infosearch,to know more about our Company.
- Targets are set but they are not stressful. Also we keep transferring the staffs to another process to avoid the feeling of the repetitive or monotonous task. Our salary compensations are great which keeps our staffs happy. Read about it in our employees voice itself in Employee Speaks page.
- We have a World class Infrastructure and a great office premises with clean & neat environment.