|Job Description :
- Support marketing initiatives, new company initiatives and related projects by collaborating with the marketing teams and other teams.
- Implement marketing strategies using CRM systems, such as building automations, workflows, landing pages, tagging contacts, and setting up email campaigns
- Build marketing funnels to drive leads and nurture prospects
- Manage social media scheduling, ensuring consistency and engaging content across platforms like Linkedin. Provide support with content development, social media post development.
- Create digital marketing content that is focused on attracting new Customers and Franchisees.
- Create a Leader-Board for franchisees and run regular competitions focused on new customer acquisition
- Set up email automation and schedule campaigns to effectively nurture leads and engage with customers
- Work with Management to re-design the website with updated content, images, messages paying particular attention to SEO
- Demonstrate an understanding of paid ads and SEM (Search Engine Marketing) practices
- Male /Female with any degree preferably with Marketing Specialization
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in both Digital and General Marketing.
- Exceptional Content writing skills in English
- Expertise in Adobe Suite, Mailchimp and LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Go High-Level CRM (or similar), WordPress, Thrive Themes, SEM Rush, Canva, Google Analytics, ChatGPT and other AI tools.
- Updated knowledge on the latest AI trends as applicable to our needs and goals.
- Should be willing to Work From Office in the Australian Shift Monday - Friday (5:30 am to 2:30 pm IST)
Interested Candidates can share your updated CV to email@example.com or can contact HR @ 044-42925000
You can also Walk-in to :
Infosearch BPO Services Pvt Ltd,
No.237, Peters Road, Gopalapuram,
Chennai - 600 086.
Landmark:Near Satyam Cinemas.
Interview Time: 11 am to 4pm